SVG Club Terms
Membership into the Lettered By Stephanie SVG Club is
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by Lettered By Stephanie and the member registering, as of the members registration date.
As of part of membership with The SVG Club ("the Club"), the Member will receive the following benefits:
- Access to an online account on LetteredByStephanie.com where they can manage their account settings.
- Minimum of 15 SVG cut files that are exclusive to club members for 1 year from publication.
- Access to a Facebook group, so long as the group is active.
Membership is automatically renewed on the recurring cycle the member chooses at the time of registration (monthly, quarterly, or annually). The fees for each are $15/mo, $40/quarter, or $150/year.
The membership will continue until the member cancelled their membership. Failure to cancel prior to the next payment date, will result in being charged without opportunity for refund. You can cancel your membership inside your account, under account settings or by completing this form. Cancellations can take up to 7 business days to process.
If payment fails to process, this will result in termination of the membership.
The Member agrees that they will not:
- Share their login information with non-members
- Reproduce any of the information received as part of their membership and share it with non-members
- Post inappropriate, inaccurate or offensive content to membership forums and discussions
- Share the digital products provided in any digital format.
The Member will not hold the Organization liable for any tangible or intangible damage that might happen to them while participating in the membership.
The Member agrees that the Organization cannot guarantee any results from their membership. Any negative or positive results that might occur during the membership are the result of the Member’s own personal choices.
The Organization will not share any contact or personal information about the Member with other members, non-members or any third parties.
The Organization has a right to terminate the Member’s membership if any of the terms and the conditions of this Agreement are violated. The Member can terminate their membership at any point and for any reason via this form. Cancellations will take up to 7 business days to process.