Ready to begin lettering and develop your own style?
This is the perfect place for you. Our online course and workbook:
- Starts with the basics
- Covers a variety of styles for each letter
- Talks about adding in doodles
- And how to form together a quote that look cohesive!
Have you ever wondered if you've got what it takes to be a lettering artist?
If you've been on Instagram, then you've scrolled through all the beautiful hand lettering that's become so popular in the last few years. You see it in stores, on t-shirts, cards, signs - seems like it's everywhere these days.
Have you ever thought 'I wish I could do that'?
I'm here to tell you that YOU CAN and I can teach you how to get started.
You Can Hand Letter -
Course + Workbook
This video series and workbook simplifies the art of hand lettering with real practical examples and practice pages to get you started. Inside this course, we’ll cover the basics of fauxligraphy, tools to use, composing layouts for quotes, finding your own style and more.
What you'll get:
Digital Workbook + Course:
- A PDF download of the book
- 7 video lessons with Stephanie walking you through the workbook
- Bonus video: Lettering on an iPad
- All just $27.00
Who should take this course:
Whether you’re a total beginner in hand lettering or you’ve been dabbling in it for a while, there is something to learn for everyone.
I know some lettering books can feel overwhelming like you need to be a pro to tackle it. That’s one of the reasons I’ve paired my workbook with a video series. Inside the book, I’ve tried to break everything down into simple, easy to understand sections. And in the videos, I’ll show page by page, one step at a time.
WHAT WE'LL COVER IN THE COURSE:
- LESSON ONE: WELCOME
Hand-lettering tools and terminology
- LESSON TWO: FAUX-LIGRAPHY (PART 1)
- LESSON THREE: FAUX-LIGRAPHY (Part 2)
- LESSON FOUR: SANS SERIF LETTERS
Perfect style to pair with faux-ligraphy
- LESSON FIVE: EXPLORING STYLES
Bounce lettering and flourishes
- LESSON SIX: DOODLES & ACCENTS
Using doodles to create a more polished look
- LESSON SIX: CREATING A QUOTE
My formula for making great looking quote layouts
- BONUS VIDEO: iPAD LETTERING